From a small bakery to becoming an award winning source of pie & savoury joy for all New Zealanders.
It might not win the Oscars but our story has the right ingredients of passion, grit and family.
Our purpose is to deliver high quality / award winning products at a realistic and sustainable price, where our customers can have confidence in our values, ethics, regulatory compliance, sustainability, customer focus and operational performance to support their downstream customers.
- 100% Kiwi Owned family business that commenced operations in the main street of Queenstown in 2010
- Jason Danielson’s passion for making Pie’s took the business from a small retail bakery to a large commercial manufacturing operation (in Wanaka) within 3 years
- Significant investments made in facilities and equipment to increase production capacity to 50,000+ pies a day (currently approx. 23,000 pies per day)
- Products distributed nationally to support Food Service, Convenience and Retail Supermarket channels
- We take pride in supporting other Kiwi businesses, children’s charities, and the local community of Wanaka
- Our investment in quality and continuous improvement has been rewarded with multiple awards at the National Supreme Pie Awards that are unmatched by any other Commercial Pie Manufacturer